These webinars are held most weeks. Occasionally, we need to skip a week. The webinars are not recorded. If you would like to participate but are busy at that time every week, please let us know and we can arrange a session at a time that suits you.
Gradescope by Turnitin demonstration
Please contact us on info[at]representedtech.com to book a time
Upcoming Special Event!
We hope you will have a slot in your busy calendar for our webinar “Click. Done. Right – Academic Writing in the 2020s and how easy it can be to do it properly” on ***NEW DATE – 6th April 2022 at 15:00 CET*** We shall be joined by Cenk Özbakir from Citationsy and Mirela Roncevic, Ph.D., a publishing, library and higher education professional, editor, journalist and scholar.
In this webinar we shall discuss:
– The importance of proper academic writing, and how to differentiate it from professional writing
– Which issues to prioritise and how to best support both staff & students
– How to improve the quality of student writing easily
This session will be useful to you whether you are teaching writing, teaching a subject in which your students write, learning how to write, or even if you are a student. This is your invitation to join us!
Special Event Recording
On the 23 February our Lunchtime Learning session saw Gavin Henrick from Brickfield Education Labs and Laia Joana Canet presenting Accessibility in Moodle. Great talk! Do it up!
In this recording you will learn
- The importance of Accessibility for Moodle content,
- Which issues to prioritise
- How to improve the accessibility of your course content.
This session will be useful to you whether you have already started your journey to improve accessibility of your courses or if you are just starting out.
Engaging Students in the Feedback Process with Draft Coach
Watch this session to learn how to engage your students more fully in the writing process with Draft Coach for Google Suite schools!
During this session you will learn:
• What Draft Coach is
• How students can add Draft Coach to Google Docs
• Tips for introducing Draft Coach into the writing process
Watch this recording to learn:
• How to interpret new features, like the Flags Panel
• Optional features that may be available to your school
• How to access new features in prior submissions
Join this session to learn:
- Set up fully online and paper-based assignments
- Easily create flexible, dynamic rubrics to maintain grading consistency
- Use assignment analytics to improve student learning outcomes
How Virtual Labs Bridge the Gaps Between Real Labs and Scientific Inquiry
Free 8 Minute Demo
What you’ll learn
- How Beyond Labz can help you fill the gaps in science education
- How Beyond Labz works
- How to Use Beyond Labz
- How to get trial access to Beyond Labz For Free
- How Beyond Labz Increases Science Inquiry
Introduction to the new v3 virtual labs hosted by Beyond Labz. Learn about this new HTML5 based version, how to use the labs in your schools learning process and find the answer to any questions you may have.
Watch these videos to learn:
- Just about everything about Beyond Labz
Modernizing Professional Learning
Aligning Research, Practice and Evolving Teacher Expectations
Want to stay on top of the latest and greatest in Brightspace being released this month? This session will cover all the newest release information in February 2022.
Make Data-Driven Decisions with D2L Brightspace
Improve Student Outcomes and Empower Instructors
How can institutions adapt to changing student needs to support enrollment and retention while budgets continue to shrink?
And how can accessible data be turned into actionable data that supports faculty and students?
Teacher professional learning is more important than ever, but traditional forms increasingly fall short of best practice and teacher needs. How do local districts and boards modernize their professional learning systems to provide flexibility, timeliness, and personalization that teachers need for success?
Our expert panelists each support educators and administrators daily on this journey to better enable teachers’ professional learning.
Join this webinar to understand:
- New survey findings about how teacher interests and experiences have evolved
- Identify research-based practices you can implement to meet their dynamic needs and expectations
- Joseph South, Chief Learning Officer, ISTE
- Tara Linney, Founder, TL Specialists
- Kassia Gandhi, Senior Academic Affairs Manager, D2L
- Mark Schneiderman, Senior Director Future of Teaching and Learning, D2L
Now more than ever, instructors need easy-to-action, on-time information that supports student growth without breaking the bank. Get ready to move beyond the limitations of a learning management system (LMS) and turn accessible data into actionable insights with D2L Brightspace. Keep a pulse on student progress, easily identify those who may be falling behind and even set up personalized, automatic communications to get them back on track.
Explore what’s possible! Join us for this brief demonstration of dashboards and advanced analytics in Brightspace. You’ll uncover how this tool can help you make decisions today and in the future.
You’ll learn how to:
- Use performance metrics to identify how students are engaging
- Leverage reports for a complete view of student learning
- Interpret data to make evidence-based decisions and recommendations
On March 22, 2022, at 2pm ET, join Phil Hill, Ed Tech Consultant; Timothy Werth, Vice President and CIO at Purdue University Global; and Amelia Manning, Chief Operating Officer at Southern New Hampshire University for a powerful and interactive discussion on trends and modalities, data and analytics, and strategies to help you better prepare for the future of education.
Limited spaces remain. Save your seat today.
Dr. Jeff Borden – Chief Academic, D2L
- Phil Hill – Ed Tech Consultant and Co-founder, MindWires
- Timothy Werth – Vice President of Administrative Services and Chief Information Officer, Purdue University Global
- Amelia Manning – Chief Operating Officer, Southern New Hampshire University
Our friends at Intelliboard offers so many webinars in som many languages that it is best to simply direct to their own schedule!
Don’t miss finding out if you are getting everything that your LMS can actually offer you when it comes to data and reporting!